1. I suck at motivating myself to take and upload nice photos. It’s too easy for me to just snap pictures with my phone. I need to change that! Goal: use my camera more to take food pics and for documenting (especially weekend happenings).
2. I’m more than ready to move into my apartment. I am very independent and living with my parents for the summer has been quite a shock. And not because we get in fights or there are too many rules (they are actually very lenient), but because I simply like being on my own and feeling like an adult.
3. I’m both excited and nervous about the fact that I don’t have any idea where I will be a year from now. It all depends on a job and money.
4. Lately, I feel I have had a renewed sense of creativity. I have more ideas and that has made me more confident in my work. I’m hoping it continues!
5. While Emily was here, I had too much ice cream [I didn’t think that was possible]. So I need to take a break for a while. Lots of ice cream = tight jeans. No fun! Last night I was supposed to go with the family, but it fell through. No complaints here!
Hope you’re having a great Thursday!